[Update] SeaL v0.11 BETA Adult Game Android & PC Download

Takuya is a normal boy who has recently moved from Tokyo to a small town in Japan. One day the doctor at his school will offer him a pill that will change his life forever.

Release Date: 2021-02-19
Developer: Vernam
Censored: No
Version: Beta 0.11
OS: Windows, Linux
Language: English

Download

(You must have MEGA application)

BETA 0.11

1) - Side Images
-Now the game have side images! 
I suggest who played the game to play it again (and again and again) as in my opinion they are a game change feature.

2) - Sprites fix
-All the sprites now have the same render distance and lightning. 
The game looks more uniform.

3) - GUI
-Started working on it. 
Given the game main theme I thought to use mainly red and blue as colors.
The dialogue window is done.

4) - Sequences fix
-Making the side images i realized that Isaamu and Saito can look childish. 
I modified them a bit (height, head size, room size, etc...) to try fix it. 
Obviously they are meant to be the "Shota" version of guys of the same age ("The Bookworm" and "The Troublemaker"). 
I used mainly premade characters (Isaamu is the Koikatsu protagonist:confused:), if needed i'll replace them with custom one.
Please warn me if they are a violation of rule 7. 

-For the same reasons female Renji is modified in a funny way. 
In what game you'll find a "loli" with abs? :oops:

-Someone could tell me that Sora magically changed clothes! Fixed it.

-I removed the dog's penis (poor Kira!). 
Not a big difference but for now my intention is to keep the game tags as low as possible.
The intention is to make SeaL not only a game with Tags but a game about Tags.
I would like it to be played even by those who do not like a certain Tag.

5) - Custom icon removal
-Searching "Ren'py" and "Antivirus" i discovered the custom icon can cause false positives as the antivirus tries to compare it to a list of known ones.
Please let me know if there are still antivirus reports, obviously if your antivirus still gives problems just don't run the game.

6) - Animations fix
-Fixed some silly 2 frames animations, slowly i'll try to fix them all. 
I also removed the animation in the credits scene as in my opinion it can be too "flashy". 
I asked some players and they says it's fine but in doubt I removed it anyway. 
This way the game is 4mb smaller :) 

7) - Mac version
-Easily done. 
For Android Ren'py don't give me the option. 
As far as i understand it's possible to convert it but you have to change the code to fix images size.

8) - More jokes
-Some silly jokes added.

Comments